Sunday 13 May 2012

OH, POLYMER CLAY!

First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude to my friend, lil bro (Sir SA) on his quest of finding polymer clay around Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The truth, I was depending on his shopping luck, he went through a lot of trouble trying to find that particular clay.... hai yai yai... SO SORRY bro! I acted not based on mala fide but mere belief that he is luckier than me when it comes to shopping... To get your hand on POLYMER CLAY (when u r staying in Pitas - a.k.a Sabah) is like building a castle in the air.... Most of the craft and bookstore don't sell this item since according to them, 'Tiada orang mau!'. This is where EA comes in, 'tiada permintaan = tiada penawaran". Ha yai yai...

Well, according to my friends in Youtube, I should try to shop online.... I'm crossing my fingers... wish me luck!!! I'll tell u guys the result of my guest in finding POLYMER CLAY.... haiiiiiyai yai yai....

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm from KK as well looking for Polymer Clay. So have you found out where it can be sell in KK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, to have our hands on Polymer Clay if we r living in our beloved State is impossible at the moment, try looking in the art shop in Karamunsing (ground floor dekat Bata, if I'm not mistaken) coz last time the owner did say he want to try and sell this kind of clay. They do sell paper clay though which is way differed from P.Clay. You can also go to City Mall (in front of the Christian's shop -Dunno the name- 3rd floor), and try out Air Dry Clay which is almost (almost je) same as P.Clay... no need baking.

      I got mine from Serdang, Selangor.... A friend of mine brought them for me last Christmas as a gift.

      Good Luck on your quest...

      Delete
    2. Kristen, try surfing Multifilla's website... they do sell arts thing online... try finding them in FaceBook page

      Delete
  2. thank you for the information! actually i am looking for air dry polymer clay so i will go check it out at city mall. if can't find then will have order online la...

    ReplyDelete